| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in N’Djamena in June is very hot at 30.95 °C (87.71 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.2 °C (99 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with some rain. Only 50.3mm (2in) of water tumbles across on average 9 days.
- In June the blue above N’Djamena is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:50 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:49.
- There are approximately 4:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the N’Djamena June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in N’Djamena, Chad
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding N’Djamena:
- Bilma, Niger - 762.8 kms (474 miles) NNW
- N'Guigmi, Niger - 313.8 kms (195 miles) NW
- Zinder, Niger - 680.7 kms (423 miles) WNW
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 352.7 kms (219.2 miles) WNW
- Magaria, Niger - 672.6 kms (417.9 miles) W
- Kano, Nigeria - 706.8 kms (439.2 miles) W
- Maiduguri, Nigeria - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) W
- Maroua, Cameroon - 205.7 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Jos, Nigeria - 715.3 kms (444.5 miles) WSW
- Garoua, Cameroon - 359.8 kms (223.6 miles) SSW
- Yola, Nigeria - 427.3 kms (265.6 miles) SW
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 555.6 kms (345.3 miles) SSW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 788.4 kms (489.9 miles) SSW