| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in N’Djamena in February is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water accrues during on average 0 days.
- The heavens above N’Djamena are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:09 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the N’Djamena February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in N’Djamena, Chad
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding N’Djamena:
- Bilma, Niger - 762.8 kms (474 miles) NNW
- N'Guigmi, Niger - 313.8 kms (195 miles) NW
- Zinder, Niger - 680.7 kms (423 miles) WNW
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 352.7 kms (219.2 miles) WNW
- Magaria, Niger - 672.6 kms (417.9 miles) W
- Kano, Nigeria - 706.8 kms (439.2 miles) W
- Maiduguri, Nigeria - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) W
- Maroua, Cameroon - 205.7 kms (127.9 miles) SSW
- Jos, Nigeria - 715.3 kms (444.5 miles) WSW
- Garoua, Cameroon - 359.8 kms (223.6 miles) SSW
- Yola, Nigeria - 427.3 kms (265.6 miles) SW
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 555.6 kms (345.3 miles) SSW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 788.4 kms (489.9 miles) SSW